Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to playing with the "Riding Log" part of the Rideology app. Shows interesting info about routes ridden. Not sure how much one would use the info, but fun never the less. It would be interesting if you could CAST a 3D "ride" of the route (like the RELIVE bike/hike app) to a larger display.
Couple screen captures.

richy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Buggy app

Every time I've attempted to use the app it starts acting strange. I like that you can see all the data in one place and change the settings without the handlebar controls. However, for me nearly every time I go into the app it forces the screen to always be on the map/ride view. I haven't figured a way to stop it from doing that. Maybe as time goes on and more people use it, it will get updated to be a little more useful.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've used it for setting the suspension at (one rider/one luggage) then added a (+1) in the fine tuning area.. I could probably do that from the dash, but it was very simple via the app.
As stated before, it would be interesting if you could download the route taken to view in 3D (with zoom and satelite settings) later on a workstation.
I have a mountain bike app called "Relive".. Not that I use it alot, but you can record a route ridden and share or view later.

richy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts