Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick ride to the volcano. My buddy rideing his new (to him) FZ 07.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Ride-to-Mt-Baker-5-23-18/i-vHW3HHf/0/919f73b2/L/ride%20to%20Mt%20Baker%202018-05-
23%20026%20copy-L.jpg

:smile2:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'm out in Oak Harbor visiting for a couple of weeks.....myself and some of the folks I came to visit are meeting for a ride to Winthrop (Three Fingered Jack's for lunch) on Friday. You would be more than welcome to join. A real motley crew of "old folks" with some different type bikes.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Always odd seeing motorcycles and snow in the same images. Great views and nice photos, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
and here I thought the grunge bands out of the northwest wore flannel to be cool. Boy was I wrong! They wore it to keep warm! Brr!

Did you all switch bikes for a spell? I went from an '11 Versys 650 to the '15 FZ-07. My main reason was the ease of hauling the bike in the back of my mid size truck.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and here I thought the grunge bands out of the northwest wore flannel to be cool. Boy was I wrong! They wore it to keep warm! Brr!

Did you all switch bikes for a spell? I went from an '11 Versys 650 to the '15 FZ-07. My main reason was the ease of hauling the bike in the back of my mid size truck.

That is my buddy's ride,Turnsleft, an old flat tracker, finally got a good street bike, a short guy who's new
Yamaha fit's just right. He likes it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts