Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Cool William! I need to ride with you so I can get a video of me. I've never seen myself on tape. I may learn something!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nice video...perfect for making my out of town riding friends jealous!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
That is my absolute favorite road up there. I will sometimes run it up and back a few times before moving on. Its great for practicing stuff. Damn that makes me want to ride! Versys Group ride this weekend anyone?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I am hoping to do it Saturday morning on the way to a buddy's house in TN.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'm game Saturday morning, but I'm not sure I can keep up.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm game as well. I know Mountainrider will ride. How about Hooligan? You ready for a ride? With all you got going on you a nice V ride could do you some good. :thumb:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Yall have fun. I would love to make it, but sat is out for me.

I'll meet yall next time!
Bummer. Well I'll do my best to be up to Dales BP by 9:30am. Ive got to be back home by 1:00. That will give us a couple hours at least. Sharrison sounds like he/shes passing through anyways. Sound good?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yep, I am on my way to TN, but I can head up there at some point. I will plan on being at Dales BP at 9:30. I be a he, at least my wife hopes so.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ha ha ha....sorry Sharrison. :D I have unfortunately had a mild back spasm today and am in some pain at this moment. I took some ibuprofen and am hoping it wont be an issue by Saturday morning. I'll let you guys know one way or another. So fun getting old!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
No problem. I will plan on being there at 9:30 and will ride with any red Vs that show up. I know about the getting old thing. Had a little off a few weeks ago and still nursing a sore knee. This old body just doesn't heal the way it used to. Take care of your back!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Any thoughts on routes? 180 to 348? Just need to figure out how I am going to get to TN.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts