Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I just have arrived to home and would like to share my experience driving a bike on Rhodes Island. IT IS F.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Me and my wife been riding Yamaha XT and made about 200k per day (8 days).
Renting such a bike is 30 Euros a day.

On the map I made suggestion where should you drive your bike (other parts of island are just boring and commercial/tourist areas)

Roads are fantastic with a lot of curves in forests. If you get boring to drive on asphalt just turn anywhere you like and you are "off-road" (also in forests).

Unfortunatelly, I made videos on my iPad, and they are huuuugee. So it will take time to convert them and post here.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Looks like fun.

My home state in the U.S. borders the state of Rhode Island...different than where you were, of course.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
When I first read the title I thought it was the state of Rhode Island in the US. That's quite different than the island of Rhodes. Start at one border and reach the other side of the state before you shift into sixth gear. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I first read the title I thought it was the state of Rhode Island in the US. That's quite different than the island of Rhodes. Start at one border and reach the other side of the state before you shift into sixth gear. :D

:thumb::clap::thumb::clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts