Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name's Mick & I'm a reformed alcoholic!............:cheers:

ooops, sorry, wrong website!!!:):eek:fftopic:

I am on here because I'm trying to kick the habit, no, I'm not really, I love my bike, we have been going stead:)y for a full day now, & I'm thinking about popping the question already!!:loveeyes:

I hope to get parole soon then I can post with the grown-ups, then you'll see just how wacky Brits really can be!!!:eek::thumb::cheers::yeahsmile::cheers:

OK, l'll get my coat on the way out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BFN.:sleeping:

PS, can we have a smilie waving a Brit flag pleeeeeeeez!?!?!....:usa:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Britmick'
Well I am a Brit living in France and have no axe to grind with anybody!!
I felt the members on here spoke the same language.kinda!!
Well welcome anyway.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Erm, I think you missed something along the line there Spocks-bitch!

Just 'coz l'm a Brit doesn't mean I live there, & a big giveaway other the "location" on the top right of here is the fact that l'm posting on the US Versys forum...............:yeahsmile:
PS, can we have a smilie waving a Brit flag pleeeeeeeez!?!?!....:usa:

I saw your location. You are the one who wants to fly the British Flag.

·
Banned
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OH DEAR!!!!...:eek:.....due to a glitch in humour (correct spelling) not coming over in print as it was meant to be , already someone is pissed with me.:(

For that I apologise....:sorry:....now get over it & act like a big boy !!!:stickpoke:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
OH DEAR!!!!...:eek:.....due to a glitch in humour (correct spelling) not coming over in print as it was meant to be , already someone is pissed with me.:(

For that I apologise....:sorry:....now get over it & act like a big boy !!!:stickpoke:
If this is aimed at me, I am not upset. Probably should be being call Spocks Bitch and all, but I have a very thick skin. Its all good. :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts