Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Kawasaki Versys 2019 ABS
179 Posts
Hello All,

I just purchased 2020 Versys 650 LT. Looking for recommendations for a good engine guard. Thanks!

~ARP
I have a set made by Zana. Fully made in India.

It wraps around under the front headlamp cowl. There is a bar that connects the left with the right from in front of the engine, effectively making it one integral piece. So, an impact on one side is shared by the whole structure including but not exclusively, the engine mounting points.

I shall take a good pic and send it up here tomorrow.

I have found the Zana guards to be really much more solid compared to SWM. If you can get them imported into the USA, the cost is well justified.

·
Registered
Kawasaki Versys 2019 ABS
179 Posts
Hello All,

I just purchased 2020 Versys 650 LT. Looking for recommendations for a good engine guard. Thanks!

~ARP
I have a set made by Zana. Fully made in India.

It wraps around under the front headlamp cowl. There is a bar that connects the left with the right from in front of the engine, effectively making it one integral piece. So, an impact on one side is shared by the whole structure including but not exclusively, the engine mounting points.

I shall take a good pic and send it up here tomorrow.

I have found the Zana guards to be really much more solid compared to SWM. If you can get them imported into the USA, the cost is well justified.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.