Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for a new rear stand. My old one is a cheapie that was given to me a few years ago........stability is not it's strong point. What kind do you have and what do you like / dislike about it?

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of the reviews on the Pit Bull are positive so I'm inclined to go with that.

Thanks for your opinions.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Love the pics of the stand - hate the pics of the elbow! Just kidding. But seriously, you are one of legends on this forum, and I'm sure I speak for many others and wish you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
320 Posts
+2 for Pit Bull stand. They are awesome. However, if you are on the cheap and just want to get the rear tire off the ground for light duty maintenace, and oil changes ect, the Harbor Frieght one will work. Here are some pics for your enjoyment with the HF 10mm spools.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Could not help myself and have posted a thread on this but still blown away by the gift, my stand came as a gift from fastoman and traveled just under 6000 miles to reach my place in his daughter's suitcase from Malaysia, stands here up $250.00 and up so am really as it did not cost me a thing, thanks once again fasto as gives me more money to buy more bike stuff.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've got the Harbor Freight one already mentioned. I'm super impressed with it. Strong, light and best of all...cheap.

Side note: I bought the cheaper "paddle" style Harbor Freight stand and took it back after 3 hours. The plastic cover on the paddle ripped off and scratched the underside of my swingarm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts