Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my rear rack from KTMDuals (Sam) today and I must say that I am extremely impressed at the build quality and quality of packaging. This rack is awesome. Dont waste your money on a Givi or SW Motech rack as these racks are just as good or better and at the same time you are supporting a fellow forum member.

I can't wait to get the rack mounted on my Versys

Thanks Sam!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Agreed. Awesome product from a great guy!

·
Registered
538 Posts
That does look really good. I did a google search for KTM Duals, but couldn't find anything?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
One of my first additions. Great build. I got the aluminum. I was impressed to find it weighs less than to two stock handles it replaces.

I got it because I wanted something I could build a back rest to. I can weld, but just didn't have the time to make something as nice as KTM's rack.

:thumb:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,423 Posts
REALLY happy with mine, too! I added a piece of 1/8" aluminum to make this.... It'll get lots of use next month going to Dawson City, Yukon, and points-north as well as west!

:yeahsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
got mine from him unpainted and had it custom painted by a local shop to match the bike. Fit like butter, looks awesome, took a little work to make the mount with my GIVI top case work, but can't say enough good about it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got my rack yesterday from ktmduals for my 2013. Great fit, great product, made in USA, a great price, and from a member of this forum.
I bought the solid plate to mount a Pelican case on. Very happy customer, and well satisfied with the complete transaction!!!

kup1236

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got my rack from Sam(KTMduals) the other day and I'm as pleased with it as all the other guys in this thread! Well made plus Sam is a pleasant guy to deal with. If you are in the market for a rear rack, give him a look.

Andy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts