Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,
this is my first post into the new member session of course later my previews post done for the presentation.

I'm looking for a small bag to fix on the rear side (tail bag), on the saddle position, till now I just discovered on the net an interesting small bag produced by an american company called Kriega.

The model that I checked is the Kriega US-5 DRY BAG (capacity about 5 liters), It's provided with a kit luggage kit able to fix It under the seat.

Does anyone has experience with this kind of tail bag produced by Kriega?

Thanks in advance
piegierre

·
Registered
120 Posts
Kriega is actually a UK company. I have 4 of their US model bags (US = Universal System). I've got one US20, two US10s, and a US5. I think they're great and I use them a lot on my cbr1000rr (I have hard panniers on my versys). The US5 does have straps that would allow it to be attached to the seat of the versys but I would personally go up a size to the US10 if it was my only on bike storage. The US10 will be more easily attached and removed from the bike than the US5 due to the hooks on the US10. The US5 does not have hooks. The straps on the US5 go through buckles to attach them to the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts