Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm stupid. But I've gotta ask this. Headlights. There are three bulbs, right? The 'road light' which comes on when you turn the bike on. The low beam, then the hi-beam when you flip the switch. Are these all the same type bulb? H7? H4? I'm going insane!

I know this is the smallest stupidest littlest thing of all, but, I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
The DRLs (daytime running lights, either side of the headlight on the Gen 1 and Gen 3 Vs - no idea of their number); then the low and high beams - BOTH H7, BUT be careful NOT to throw away the 'adaptor' that's between the bulb and the plug.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
You can download the service manual for your Versys from this site. It will provide all this information and more. See Tech Section of Site, and stickied thread "All Versys manuals in one place". The manual for the 2007-2009 Versys is on first page, the 2010-2014 Versys is several pages into the thread. Note sure if anyone has posted a manual for the 2015+ yet.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
You can download the service manual for your Versys from this site. It will provide all this information and more. See Tech Section of Site, and stickied thread "All Versys manuals in one place". The manual for the 2007-2009 Versys is on first page, the 2010-2014 Versys is several pages into the thread. Note sure if anyone has posted a manual for the 2015+ yet.

I forgot who posted these but here they are.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts