Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All:

Long time Goldwing rider (4 different ones of the last 12 years)… I made the change and I wonder why I waited so long… This bike handles and rides so nice and most importantly it is really a comfortable seating position. I have a 33” inseam and those wings with the 28” seat height were just so cramped.

Plus this bike is more than 300 lbs lighter which is such a nice thing. I was in line to pickup a new Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport, but Honda kept delaying shipment. The Versys was. my second choice… Little did I know how much I would like this bike… Sometimes things workout in ways you can’t always predict.

Happy miles and lots of grins
Steve

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello All:

Long time Goldwing rider (4 different ones of the last 12 years)… I made the change and I wonder why I waited so long… This bike handles and rides so nice and most importantly it is really a comfortable seating position. I have a 33” inseam and those wings with the 28” seat height were just so cramped.

Plus this bike is more than 300 lbs lighter which is such a nice thing. I was in line to pickup a new Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport, but Honda kept delaying shipment. The Versys was. my second choice… Little did I know how much I would like this bike… Sometimes things workout in ways you can’t always predict.

Happy miles and lots of grins
Steve
Congrats on your new ride and welcome aboard. Hope she takes you on many excellent adventures!

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
798 Posts
Welcome from GA !

Glad you like your new ride 👍🏻

Reactions: SteveRidesWI
1 - 6 of 6 Posts