Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read this and tell us what you think is going on.

It had been too long since the last time. The anticipation of feeling her sculpted body beneath him raised his pulse and quickened his breathing. She stood motionless, leaned to one side, showing him the same bright-eyed expression that was burned into his memory. Nothing could hold him back now. His leather boots creaked as he mounted, and she yielded to accommodate his weight. Though his face was covered, his true identity was undeniable. Between his fingers he held the key, the shiny metal blade notched for her alone. He turned her on. She lit up and turned over. In an instant she was breathing fire, power pumping rhythmically, ceaselessly....

(Yes, I wrote that.)

·
Registered
748 Posts
You got to just ride more (i mean motorcycles ) lol....I like motorcycles but they are a distant second to a woman . lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
Wet dream? :stickpoke:

My apologies Bones. Couldn't help myself. I really think you can write like a madman.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No apologies needed. Let me tell you why I wrote that in the first place. A guy from Dover, England read my article on the ridermagazine.com blog where I describe how riding a motorcycle is dancing with a machine. He posted the link to his facebook page and sent me this note:

"Oh lordy, I posted a link to your story on facebook and one of my female friends read it (Nothing wrong there!). She then commented that you should think about writing erotic fiction... Something to think about maybe? Are you experienced in that sector? lol"

I spit out coffee on my keyboard reading that. Well, I'm game for new experiences so I decided to give it a go. Maybe I need to start looking for a publisher. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
442 Posts
No apologies needed. Let me tell you why I wrote that in the first place. A guy from Dover, England read my article on the ridermagazine.com blog where I describe how riding a motorcycle is dancing with a machine. He posted the link to his facebook page and sent me this note:

"Oh lordy, I posted a link to your story on facebook and one of my female friends read it (Nothing wrong there!). She then commented that you should think about writing erotic fiction... Something to think about maybe? Are you experienced in that sector? lol"

I spit out coffee on my keyboard reading that. Well, I'm game for new experiences so I decided to give it a go. Maybe I need to start looking for a publisher. :rolleyes:
:clap: Hilarious! I hope you shared it with her.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Read this and tell us what you think is going on.

It had been too long since the last time. The anticipation of feeling her sculpted body beneath him raised his pulse and quickened his breathing. She stood motionless, leaned to one side, showing him the same bright-eyed expression that was burned into his memory. Nothing could hold him back now. His leather boots creaked as he mounted, and she yielded to accommodate his weight. Though his face was covered, his true identity was undeniable. Between his fingers he held the key, the shiny metal blade notched for her alone. He turned her on. She lit up and turned over. In an instant she was breathing fire, power pumping rhythmically, ceaselessly....

(Yes, I wrote that.)
Beautifully expressed and if it went the wrong way than you are not a good writer. Just stick to riding.....:D

Personally, nice lines....keep working who knows what's in store for you.:thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
I will chose a woman over my bikes, unless she makes me chose to keep her and get ride of the bikes. Then she goes and the bikes stay.

If you think of sex as only a way to relieve stress and not as a way to show love then I could see how a bike would meet that need. Riding definitley releases the stress of the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts