Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have 10,000 miles on my 2011. Raised it in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Had in Minneapolis, MN, for about 9 months. Got it back in Torrance, CA, now. Will be shipping it to Oahu sometime early next year when I move out there for a new job.
I bought my Versys from a third party practically brand new. It had a Motowerk lowering kit installed which I left it on until the first scheduled maintenance at 400 miles. I thought I'd offer to sell on this forum as I haven't had much luck with Craigslist.
I have the big Givi side cases with the combo access door on top and the big-guy Coocase with brake lights for a trunk. I also have a GYB Stopper license plate brake light which works great. I used to commute and ride home at night a lot. Not so much anymore. I love to go moto-camp. Just just got back from a camping trip from Torrance, CA, to Mt. Palomar via Hwy 74 thru Lake Elsinore and Hwy 76. Good fun!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My three favorite rides are Hwy 23 north of Ojai, CA, Hwy 299 between Arcata and Mt. Shasta, CA, and South Grade Road up the mountain to Palomar Mtn, CA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts