Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
It was a horrific crash! Only 19 years old...how terribly unfortunate. Godspeed and condolences to the Tomizawa family.

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts
Unfortunate indeed. I only hope I go doing something I love.

I agree. Very sad for the family but i'm sure he went out the way he wanted if he had to make a choice.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah this is terrible. My Friends were really close to Peter Lentz. Very sad that he passed. I never saw the video of Peter's Crash, but Shoya Tomizawa's sunk my stomach when I saw it. Announcer Gavin Evans was talking like it was Scott Redding who was really hurt. But seeing those bike run over him, spinning his body, I thought no way he could have survived that. It was just simply too horrific of a crash.
On a side note, my Buddies kid just go invited to spain for the Red Bull 125cc try outs. the Kid is really good and wish him nothing but the best however there is a very real danger to competing in this sport.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah this is terrible. My Friends were really close to Peter Lentz. Very sad that he passed. I never saw the video of Peter's Crash, but Shoya Tomizawa's sunk my stomach when I saw it. Announcer Gavin Evans was talking like it was Scott Redding who was really hurt. But seeing those bike run over him, spinning his body, I thought no way he could have survived that. It was just simply too horrific of a crash.
On a side note, my Buddies kid just got invited to spain for the Red Bull 125cc try outs. the Kid is really good and wish him nothing but the best however there is a very real danger to competing in this sport.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts