Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got on the MSTA forum and I am Element there as well. Their calendar is great because they use it to post area rides, as well as STAR rides and such. Anyway, curious if others besides myself and Jon(Trophyrider) are on there. I WOULD ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO TRY IT! you don't have to join MSTA to use the forum, but members have ads blocked.
Here is the link:
http://www.sporttouring.us/forum.php
:cheers:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congrats, brotherc, you just made the top 5 posters on MSTA, with 3! LOL
I like the way they post their rides on the front page, looks like I'll be joining. Marietta would be a stretch, but I haven't ruled it completely out yet. That ride includes "free" membership.
Marietta looks like it would be fun but I'd have to ride 750 miles just to get there. I'd spend more in gas than the free membership would be worth.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I joined the MSTA site a couple of days ago and even though I am new here I consider this my home (above sea level).

Even lurkers need a home...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I recently got on the MSTA forum and I am Element there as well. Their calendar is great because they use it to post area rides, as well as STAR rides and such. Anyway, curious if others besides myself and Jon(Trophyrider) are on there. I WOULD ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO TRY IT! you don't have to join MSTA to use the forum, but members have ads blocked.
Here is the link:
http://www.sporttouring.us/forum.php
:cheers:
Any registered user of the MSTA forum can post an event to the calendar. We have no issues with other groups adding events, as long as they are something we think our members would be interested in. We wouldn't have any interest in, say, most "poker runs" or bike nights. But, if you post a lunch ride with "real" riding involved, a few of us would show up. I think most on this forum would fit right in with the MSTA. If anyone has any qiestions about the club, you can post here, or shoot me a private message. I generally check in everyday here, but rarely post as I am webmaster for the MSTA, so time gets limited.:type:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts