Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the life of me I cannot recall where these screws go. Painted, obviously, and there are two.

First correct answer wins a car!

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
those are just the extras that fell out of the magic pocket in the frame when you took it apart. dont worry about them just put them in a box some where and dont think about it =P

Reactions: onewizard

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
For the life of me I cannot recall where these screws go. Painted, obviously, and there are two.

First correct answer wins a car!

Thanks in advance

In the PM you didn't mention removing the side plastic. I know where those screws go and have no idea why you removed them, thety join the black plastic to the in my case green plastic from the inside, alll external screws are Allen socket head.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take a look at the bottom of the upper fairing on both sides,they secure it to the frame. Look in service manual...

Jaaklucas, are these the bolts you were referring to? These are the bolts securing the top fairing to the frame. Still can’t find where these went.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the PM you didn't mention removing the side plastic. I know where those screws go and have no idea why you removed them, thety join the black plastic to the in my case green plastic from the inside, alll external screws are Allen socket head.

OneWizard,
See pic. I didn’t remove these from these covers. They’re all accounted for. I see why you wouldn’t expect those to be removed.
These rogue screws are larger and painted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts