Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchasing vs. Leasing Debate

The math of the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce:

After 5 years of marriage, Paul paid her $49 million.
Assuming he got sex every night during their 5 year relationship (NOT bloody likely) it ended up costing him $26,849 per time.

This is Heather.

On the other hand, Gov. Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charged $4,000 an hour. For
everything, for anything!

This is Kristen.

So...had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years
(a saving of $41.7 million!).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you (!!!), no bitching or complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees whatsoever.

Sometimes leasing is far smarter, isn't it?.

:D:D:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I hate to be the spoiler for you guys but try this one. You get done riding your bike and as you're parking it the guy next door jumps on and off he goes, then the next day you are standing outside and the fat guy down the street goes riding by on your bike and so and so and so on. Sometimes I just want to believe I have gone where no man has gone before, or at least less than 10 or 12, or better yet in the same week less than a few that same week!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Neither is Tax deductible, so why not get it for free from someone who's not for sale. Women are far more attractive than caniving hookers in my books.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts