Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.punkinchunkin.com/

I've watched the show for the past couple of years and now I want to be there. My plan is to attend the 2011 Punkin Chunkin on November 4th 5th and 6th in Delaware.

So the question is...Who wants to go with me?? There is plenty of time left to plan the trip etc. I plan on leaving the morning of the 3rd and spending one or two full days at the Punkin Chunkin before returning home on the 6th. There are alot of good sights to see around that area and I may try to see some of them if the Punkin Chunkin gets too boring after the first day.

The site says that there is camping available (I'm a hammock camper) or if you like I'm sure there are plenty of local hotels in the area.

So, what do you think?? I'm going regardless if I have to ride SOLO or not, I've already cleared my porch pass with the wife and will be researching the routes/ sights in the upcoming months till the first chunk.

All are welcome regardless of what you ride.

Who's in??

In List:
Calico Jack

Possible list:
Indulf

Maybe next time list:

·
Registered
192 Posts
hmmm, i'm interested... we could hook up in atlanta and head north.

let me look at the schedule - i have a trip to Africa scheduled for late October. might not be able to get more vacation time around then, but it sure would be fun!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds great!:cheers: Like I said earlier, we have plenty of time to iron out all the details.

Alright boys and girls, thats one potential rider The rest of yall need to start putting in your porch pass requests now!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts