Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Those students are being punished having to live with the fact that women looks like the back end of a bull. Yuck! Obviously, the students must have been blind.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those students are being punished having to live with the fact that women looks like the back end of a bull. Yuck! Obviously, the students must have been blind.
mugshots are seldom very flattering. I think the authorities go out of their way to make people look like sleazy criminals in those photos.she might actually be a very attractive young lady. and she teaches advanced math courses. id take a smart woman over a playmate any day----

·
Registered
692 Posts
mugshots are seldom very flattering. I think the authorities go out of their way to make people look like sleazy criminals in those photos.she might actually be a very attractive young lady. and she teaches advanced math courses. id take a smart woman over a playmate any day----
Uh okay. :thumbdown: I guess you'll over look the fact she is a child molester.

BTW, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still pork.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

BTW, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still pork.[/QUOT

imo--nothing could be further from the truth. I don't remember seeing any children in high school. just a lot of young men like myself, who would have felt like they won the lottery if they had been lucky enough to have a teacher who would go the extra mile to further their "education". I think she should get a raise, and a teacher of the year award too!

·
Registered
692 Posts

BTW, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still pork.[/QUOT

imo--nothing could be further from the truth. I don't remember seeing any children in high school. just a lot of young men like myself, who would have felt like they won the lottery if they had been lucky enough to have a teacher who would go the extra mile to further their "education". I think she should get a raise, and a teacher of the year award too!
:thumb::clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts