Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Versys party as well as the forum, but have been in love with this bike since its unveiling. This is my fourth bike I have owned, and I can already tell it will be my favorite! I cant wait to get the break-in over with so I can open up that taps!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome: Nice police bike officer....Oh wait thats a Versys..:)

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
:welcome: Nice police bike officer....Oh wait thats a Versys..:)
An advantage I hadn't considered. Might be kinda fun parting the seas with a wave of my hand. Have to buy a proper helmet and wired/mirrored sunglasses for full effect.:topsecret:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't lie, totally hoping to use the police look to get a few slow pokes out-the-way!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glasses are close! I don't think my new Shoei Neotec has quite the appropriate look though. Although it is white as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome! I'm a newbie here too. Waiting form my Versys floating around on a container ship someplace on the West Coast. West Coast of the US I hope!

Be careful what you wish for - I had a cop-bike look for a while but as I've mentioned in another thread, everyone slows down when they see you and then speeds up as soon as they realize you're not a LEO. It got really bothersome after a while lol.

I'm still waiting for my obnoxiously green LT. They might think I'm with the leprechaun police :)

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
What i like about the 650's is that they don't have that ugly ass black tank like the 1000's do.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I mean "obnoxiously green" in a very admiring way. None of this medium-gray generic bike stuff...."I'm bright flippin' green, gotta problem with it?" :)

Love the bright green for this bike and I'll love it even more when it finally arrives!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts