Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...On a Green 09' Versys. Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs, WV had the first green unit I had found in stock. Several other dealers told me March until they got a green one in. I've been on a 95 VFR for the last 8 years, so this is a pretty big change from what I'm used to. But my true love is riding in the dirt, and my 06' CR250 woods weapon will attest to that.
Anyways, the info on this website had confirmed that I was making a good choice with the Vs.

Motocox
Warrenton, VA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats! Good to see another WV rider...I'm in Hurricane. I'm sure you'll be very happy with the V. I bought mine in September and absolutley love it!! Now, if we can just get some more warm weather like we had over the weekend! :yeahsmile:
Enjoy!
:welcome:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I gotta admit, that green looks reaaallllly good!
Yes, it does. I wish it had been available when I bought my '08. On the other hand, maybe I'd feel the need to wash it. My current oil change/bike wash ratio is 4/1.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Way to go!!

Have fun and be safe! I sure like that green!:D:thumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a beautiful thing, picking up a brand new bike off the showroom floor.
But that shine didn't last very long. With just 110 miles on the clock she had seen 20 miles of wet gravel roads and was far from shiny. Hey, I bought it to ride it, so it will see it's fair share of gravel and dirt.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It is a beautiful thing, picking up a brand new bike off the showroom floor.
But that shine didn't last very long. With just 110 miles on the clock she had seen 20 miles of wet gravel roads and was far from shiny. Hey, I bought it to ride it, so it will see it's fair share of gravel and dirt.
:thumb: I've had mine about 6 months. I've changed the oil and filters 4 times, and washed the bike once.:D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome, that Black and Green combo is very nice indeed!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My family has bought several bikes from Harold (the owner) in Berkeley Springs. He is a big volume dealer. I had a very nice experience and I think I got a fair deal on a brand new bike. I had talked to other dealers in my area and they wanted $800+ more than I paid.:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Price

My family has bought several bikes from Harold (the owner) in Berkeley Springs. He is a big volume dealer. I had a very nice experience and I think I got a fair deal on a brand new bike. I had talked to other dealers in my area and they wanted $800+ more than I paid.:D
How much did you paid OTD if you don't mind ?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OTD including VA taxes, paper tag and a $50 processing fee came to $6610.
Talk about Bang for the Buck! There is no other bike out there that has the capability of the Vs. for that kind of price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts