Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have any knowledge of this item?. The part number from Puig's site is 3731H. It is supposed to be for the 2019 Versys 1000 SE

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
It works amazing well on my 2016 V1000. I don't have the extra spoiler mine is just one shield. It is a night and day improvement over the stock one. The stock one directed the air straight into my face. The Puig sends it up and over. Best fix ever.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ran the Puig for a couple or months (without the deflector). Here are my findings...

1. Puig definitely forces more air to the arms and upper torso

2. Buffeting is increased with the Puig with my helmet combo.

3. The increased height keeps my helmet faceshield clean

I have reverted back to the OEM unit. Kawasaki just did more actual testing of the unit and for me is a better experience. The inlet makes a significant difference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I installed the Puig clear touring windscreen on my 2016 V1K to replace the heavily-tinted OEM windscreen that the previous owner had installed - the heavy charcoal tinting really inhibited my vision, particularly at dawn and dusk. I dearly love the Puig! No buffeting, clear view, and no bugs on my helmet face shield. One of the best investments I made on my Versys!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have a Puig without the air deflector. Wasn’t that all impressed with it. I have a V-Stream that I picked up from another member here. It’s better for me, but still have buffeting no matter where I set it. I am also considering the MRA. I have seen a few reviews from YouTube. ”Nothing to Prove” did a nice review with one on his BMW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts