Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick comment about the great customer service from Loren at Baldwin Motorbike Saddles.
Sent my crappy OEM seat to Loren for a major overhaul with new foam and cover. Came back looking beautiful and comfortable. But after a couple of rides I noticed a strange depression about the size of a silver dollar in the vinyl on the left side. He told me to send it back so he can take a look. Come to find out it was only some adhesive overspray that made its way onto the foam, making the cover stick to it in that spot, giving it a pucker. A little release agent took care of that.
A few days later it was sitting on my door step and he threw in a free Baldwin T-shirt to boot!

A+ in my book.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Just a quick comment about the great customer service from Loren at Baldwin Motorbike Saddles.
Sent my crappy OEM seat to Loren for a major overhaul with new foam and cover. Came back looking beautiful and comfortable. But after a couple of rides I noticed a strange depression about the size of a silver dollar in the vinyl on the left side. He told me to send it back so he can take a look. Come to find out it was only some adhesive overspray that made its way onto the foam, making the cover stick to it in that spot, giving it a pucker. A little release agent took care of that.
A few days later it was sitting on my door step and he threw in a free Baldwin T-shirt to boot!

A+ in my book.:thumb:

Damn i spent 700 bucks on my baldwin and didn't get a t-shirt.:eek:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
great to hear your saddle ain't sore anymore.

Guess I lucked out since my kester loves the factory saddle. (10,000 miles so far)
ride safe.
be well.
Peace.
ATGATT

·
Registered
499 Posts
I totally agree: Baldwin does great work and provides outstanding customer service.

·
Registered
32 Posts
me too

I love my baldwin seat too...even though I have just put it on this past friday and only have 80 miles on it...it's great...and mine came with a free tshirt too!

pete

·
Registered
582 Posts
I also agree on the Baldwin--best thing I've spent money on for the Versys!!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts