Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any one interested a tourist done a promotional video of her tour from my home town of Timaru to Tekapo which is a 100km or 60 miles away.
No Video

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Beautiful area....

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I Google Earthed New Zealand and checked out some of the roads...Nice..really nice...what's the cop situation..for riding fast down there?
you all should host some sort of TT race like the Isle of Mann...What would be the chances of renting a good motorcycle (and I don't mean Harley) if'n a person should venture that way?...has the hole in the ozone closed enough to keep your brains from frying without a tin foil hat? from what I've heard (Invader) it's gonna get colder than a witches ti..err..breast soon..better grab a coat or heated gear you're awfully close to Antarctica...

:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
...from what I've heard (Invader) it's gonna get colder than a witches ti..err..breast soon..better grab a coat or heated gear you're awfully close to Antarctica....
Or... find a way to enjoy some AZ weather every winter, (Invader)....:D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Or... find a way to enjoy some AZ weather every winter, (Invader)....:D
been there and done that...not anxious to go back...they got plants that attack down there..and I have to admit it..I like trees..lots of trees...Water is also nice...
:cheers:
Arizona..isn't that were all of those "little faggots" go to keep from freezing? Not that that would be any reflection on Inva.......DER...
:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts