Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Private Messaging Appears to be Fixed

Hi, I'd like to buy your tail light but haven't been able to send a PM. I don't know if I'd be able to reply to a PM from you or not but thought I'd give it a try. Thanks, Jim
As in the title , unless it is restricted to sending to admin, messaging appears to be fixed. :laugh::clap:

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In the past, members with the required post count and the time, still couldn't send PM. At this time I would like to add , if you ever plan on selling or buying in the Classifieds of this forum, now would be a good time to update your settings, all settings are designed for privacy , YOU need to check the boxes off. For those that had my computer skills, well when you make big mistakes you learn from them, I share what I learn, been doing that for 40 years, no one took over my job, no one was interested, and no one wanted to get dirty. I am really enjoying retirement.

So back on track here, real easy once you know how, log in, next open a second window / browser, using Firefox I just enter KAW & enter, boom another logged in web page, you can repeat this as there are times when I am moving posts to the How To that I have 6 or more browsers open, this is where left to right priority needs to come into play ( left is my original page, next is my source page, after that is my copied page)

step by step to change your PM settings;
https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/23-sale/216619-user-profile-pm-update-email-notification.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts