Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of prices are out there for a leftover 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT?

I'm not seeing as deep as a discount as I thought there would be when I do a search?

Has anyone found anything that they can share?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts

I'm not seeing as deep as a discount as I thought there would be when I do a search?

Thanks.

I saw one last month at Del Amo Motorsports in Long Beach with a $9,999.00 tag on it before haggling.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

Thanks.
Go to CycleTrader.com. There are a couple under $9k. One of them was in Grand Rapids Michigan and he was selling everything in the store leftover for what has to be dealer price. If I was in dire need of a bike, I'd have already made that road trip.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My dealer had one back in September, 0 miles for $10,999. He doesn't have any in stock now, but if so, it should be cheaper than that I would think, being it is now a new model year.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was at a bike show this last weekend - was told that the price was the price (discounted ~3k off of a 2016). I asked about the difference between the 13/14 price drop (friend on the forum got a 2013 old stock for 8999), and was told that was a once in a lifetime kind of thing. :( Made me sad.

Prices are in CAD

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just grabbed a left over 14 for $4800. :grin2:

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have a 2015 that I'll sell ya for cheap.

1,700 miles. $8,400 (mildly negotiable)

Factory warranty until July 10 2016.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I have a 2015 that I'll sell ya for cheap.

1,700 miles. $8,400 (mildly negotiable)

Factory warranty until July 10 2016.

Love the RS. Ain't willing to part with the V1k at that kinda loss though. Can't really justify two bikes so similar taking up space in the garage either.

There's really nothing I find the V1k is particularly bad at, I just prefer the feel of big throbbing twins. And I ain't seen such a purdy sport tourer that fits me so well since my old Duc STs. It would come out after I blow a wad on the next best thing...

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I researched Versys and VStroms for several months. The lowest Versys price I saw was $9,999. That may go a little lower as we get into February/March but I wanted a Black one and there really weren't that many available. Expect to be in that ballpark.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Theoretically, it is impossible to have too many bikes.

:smile2:

Well run that theory buy a group of wives and see how it goes...:wink2:

Theoretically, Getting married should mean you actually get more sex right ???? So there goes your theory..>:)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Well run that theory buy a group of wives and see how it goes...:wink2:

Theoretically, Getting married should mean you actually get more sex right ???? So there goes your theory..>:)
My wife likes motorcycles more than me.
Her best (one day) as a passenger = 829 miles.

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts