Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the Versys 2011 with 4000km on it yesterday. Today I noticed in 2 places I had parked it that it left 3-4 drops prestone. Any others seeing this? When I looked under I could see there was a drop forming on the overflow prestone tube...

Never had this happen on a bike before. Preston level looks normal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
688 Posts
There were some threads around here talking about how you could get a few drops from the overflow when parking it while warm. Seemed to be more of a design issue than something defective. Not sure if this is the same problem that you are having. Try an "advanced search" with the forum.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I searched for "prestone" and didnt get much relevant results...I need to have heated grips installed next week, so I guess Ill just wait and mention the issue to the dealer at the same time and see what its about.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I searched for "prestone" and didnt get much relevant results...I need to have heated grips installed next week, so I guess Ill just wait and mention the issue to the dealer at the same time and see what its about.
Try searching for 'coolant' instead. I think you'll get some better results. :goodluck:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts