Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

My wife's mom had a stroke and is in a comma. I think she only has hours left. Wy wife left last night to be with her father. Then I found out my cousin, who is a motorcycle policeman in Sandy Springs, was hit by a car while responding to a call with lights and siren. He is in surgery ay Grady right now. They both need your prayers. There names are Mary and Sam.

Thanks,

Graham

·
Registered
365 Posts
very sorry to hear about your struggle....i can relate, i lost my brother to cancer this past monday, his battle of 8 years is over, no more pain....i wish you well....

·
Registered
117 Posts
So sorry to hear about this....hope everything turns out alright! Thoughts and prayers sent. You be safe on the road bud...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I will be praying for you tonight.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very sorry to hear about your struggle....i can relate, i lost my brother to cancer this past monday, his battle of 8 years is over, no more pain....i wish you well....
Lost my dad the same way. He was only 55. Sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got back from Grady. Sam went into surgery at 7:30 and is still there. He is beaten up pretty bad. Lots of bad compound open fractures. They are working on the hip and leg tonight. They will take him back in to work on the elbow and arm tomorrow. Then it's round 3 with the plastic surgeon. He has a long road ahead of him, but he is alive to walk it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family H.

And tsunamichop007, peace in your hearts and strength to you guys, was with my father till the end, through 3 different types of cancer, in the end his body was allergic to his last chemo.

If being there is the best gift you can give, then give it freely.

·
Registered
365 Posts
the cancer affected my brother's nerve endings, which caused incredible ITCHING for him, he would scratch himself to a bloody pulp, but when it hit his lungs that was it, he gasped for breath till the end, he fought hard to the end....TOUGHEST SON OF A BITCH i EVER KNEW!! NO more pain for him....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your family will be in my prayers tonight. It's really tough having 2 family members down at the same time. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts