Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I haven't been around much lately and sorry for the sheer seriousness of the topic. My son Kyle was born Aug. 18 at 10:09 a.m., he's a month early. His birth weight is fine, 7 lbs 4 oz., but he has some serious respiratory and circulatory problems. He was transported to Georgetown University on Friday the 20th. That weekend was pretty scary, but he has been improving over the course of this week. Anyway, I wasn't sure if I should post at all being it's a heavy topic, but I love this forum and if you guys could just keep my family in your thoughts and prayers I'd appreciate it. We're holding up ok, but my wife has a cold at the moment so she can't even visit him, and my older son has been acting out a little bit with all the change and confusion. Throw in the fact that we just moved this past Tuesday, and it gets a little overwhelming.

On a much lighter note I've been riding up to the Georgetown hospital to visit him as much as possible. There is a red versys always in motorcycle parking, has hepco & becker bars with cargo nets over the tail and the tank, just saying "hi" if your here and nice bike. Thanks again everybody and I hope all is well with you.:)

Mike

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Merciful Lord of all creation,
We beseech You to have mercy upon this young child, brought forth upon this earth at Your command. Grant that the doctors, nurses and technicians who care for him will demonstrate the utmost in competence and caring.
May they reflect Your love to those around them. We pray that the condition is diagnosed and treated successfully so that this beautiful young child will survive to grow into all that You have intended for him.
Graciously strengthen his family and loved ones during this test of their faith. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

Mike, My prayers for your family and young Kyle.

Steven.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Sending good vibes your way. Thoughts to you and yours.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
My karma is your Karma brother man.........
You need it more than I do.
But no worries Mike, I just know the lil 'laddy-buck' will be just fine.
We will keep him, you and yours in our hearts.
be safe.
be well.
Peace.

carl

·
Registered
434 Posts
We beseech You to have mercy upon this young child, brought forth upon this earth at Your command. Grant that the doctors, nurses and technicians who care for him will demonstrate the utmost in competence and caring.
May they reflect Your love to those around them. We pray that the condition is diagnosed and treated successfully so that this beautiful young child will survive to grow into all that You have intended for him.
Graciously strengthen his family and loved ones during this test of their faith. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

Steven.
+7, Couldn't have said it better Steven, Thanks!

V-Zee

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts

Steven.
All the best and I am in total agrement with stlee29 prayers, Mike my thoughts and prayers with your family and young Kyle as i head off to work.
Phil

·
Registered
195 Posts
I work in a Children's hospital and hear about miracles happening every day. Hang in there, talk to as many people as you can, and don't stop believing

·
Registered
251 Posts
My thoughts are with you in this time of need. It's my hope for you and your family that all will turn out better than well.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Prayers for Kyle. Those little guys might be fragile but but they are also very resilient. Have faith he keeps improving.

·
Registered
232 Posts

Steven.
I'm standing in agreement with this very powerful prayer- Thanks for making it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts