Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a fan of Kawasaki since the w650 and bought a used one three years ago as a project bike.

I have had three Ducati Multistrada's, 620/1000/1200, a Hypermotard and 800Supersport. The Supersport remains and provides all sorts of duties from back roads riding to touring; taken it as far as 600 miles in a day.

I am a fan of the Versys from a visual perspective as well as from the spec-sheet. I joined this forum to find out more about the bike including abilities, likes, maintenance and aftermarket accessories.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I have been a fan of Kawasaki since the w650 and bought a used one three years ago as a project bike.

I have had three Ducati Multistrada's, 620/1000/1200, a Hypermotard and 800Supersport. The Supersport remains and provides all sorts of duties from back roads riding to touring; taken it as far as 600 miles in a day.

I am a fan of the Versys from a visual perspective as well as from the spec-sheet. I joined this forum to find out more about the bike including abilities, likes, maintenance and aftermarket accessories.
:welcome: and :goodluck. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts