Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post pictures of the handguards you have on your bike. I cannot decide what to replace my OEM ones with. I had a minor tumble and the handguard snapped off and then snapped my screen in half, literally down the middle.

Since that happened we have had a lovely dry summer for a change, but the weather is turning and so I am thinking of a replacement.

I cannot decide what to replace the OEM hand guards with, so any pictures and comments would be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,265 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,947 Posts
ZETA bars on mine. They have an aluminum bar which worked well in several 'fall-overs' to protect things, and I remove the plastic bits during the warm weather so my hands get more wind across them.

:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Could not find a better picture ( an old "tag" photo ) but you get the idea here. These are KTM handguards, no metal reinforcement. They work great in keeping the wind and rain off the hands but I have no illusions that they would protect them against anything more severe ( i.e. running through the brush, etc ). I rarely venture off-road so this isn't an issue for me. BTW, I think they were about $40 for the pair and they just bolted on. No modifications needed.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts