Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, i´m from Leon, Mexico and thinking about becoming a versys owner, in first instance i´m here to read about the bike´s pros and cons, and after that take a decision.

BTW model year is 2009, 650

If anyone wants to comment i really apreciate

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
18,815 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sounds good, any special thing to inspect on bike before purchasing?
others may chime in, but afaik, there are no known major faults with versys that would kill a sale. solid bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much, i think this weekend will travel to the dealers city, i hope everything is ok to become myself a versys owner

·
Registered
244 Posts
I live near Guadalajara, and am curious where you found a dealer with a used Versys. A Kawasaki dealer?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah claro que ubico, tengo amigos de vagos tlaquepaque, vagos ocotlan, vagos guadalajara, que me cuentas de la moto, algo en especial que deba considerarle asi al chilazo para poder tomar una decisión

·
Registered
456 Posts
Son motos muy confiables, en realidad no tienen fallas comunes. Checala como cualquier otra moto usada

They are very reliable bikes, there are no common issues. Check it as you would do with any other used bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Son motos muy confiables, en realidad no tienen fallas comunes. Checala como cualquier otra moto usada

They are very reliable bikes, there are no common issues. Check it as you would do with any other used bike.
Gracias, eso haré, precisamente lo que me convence es que todos han dicho que son muy confiables!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts