·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
323 Posts
Reverse

Man Alien to woman alien- What do you mean you hit something?

Woman A to Man A - I was shopping and backed up the ship and all these birds came out of nowhere!

Man A to Woman A - I told you to be careful about backing up. Look at this damage. Do you realize how much this is going to cost? Our deductible start at 1000 so where are we going to get the money?

Woman A to Man A - i'm sorry - we could just abduct a couple more humans to sell...

·
Registered
546 Posts
I just want to state for the record that my recent move to NWArkansas was just a coincidence. While I may have been a bit flatulant over the weekend, I did not break enough wind to start that tornado and I had nothing to do with the deaths of those birds. Or fish. Really. And even if I did, she was driving the saucer. I swear.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Man Alien to woman alien- What do you mean you hit something?

Woman A to Man A - I was shopping and backed up the ship and all these birds came out of nowhere!

Man A to Woman A - I told you to be careful about backing up. Look at this damage. Do you realize how much this is going to cost? Our deductible start at 1000 so where are we going to get the money?

Woman A to Man A - i'm sorry - we could just abduct a couple more humans to sell...
Ha, ha, ha!
Good theory:clap:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just want to state for the record that my recent move to NWArkansas was just a coincidence. While I may have been a bit flatulant over the weekend, I did not break enough wind to start that tornado and I had nothing to do with the deaths of those birds. Or fish. Really. And even if I did, she was driving the saucer. I swear.
Maybe...
But warning, most people don't believe in coincidences...
Fox Murder and Diana Skully now are investigating about you...

:D

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Nope, heard it on the news last night. A government man says the birds became "confused" during the fireworks and they bashed into each other causing death by "blunt trauma".(LOL) And the fish? Just a coincidence. There you have it. Move along there's nothing to see here.:forgetit:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like its happening in other parts of the world as well. Fish die offs are taking place all over , crabs dying by the thousands & now more birds dying in Sweden ... But shoot how would you like to be living in Australia half the frickin Island is under water.. The coldest winter in a 1000 years in Europe & Russia but Its all normal.....Thats the story and im stickin to it...Bulldozer oh it was all caused by fireworks, everywhere ...... How stupid is that, they must think i rode in on a load of watermelons last
night.. Here is a link

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b&ll=28.921631,5.273438&spn=141.542315,12.304687&z=2&iwloc=0004991c2e41cf55affcb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts