Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
08 Versys 650 STOCK! I need Farkles
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all and greetings from Dirty Jersey. Been toying with the idea of getting a Versys (I like the unique look) for awhile and finally jumped in. Grabbed a bone stock (I need farkles) 08’ 650 with 1800 miles. Gotta say it was a fun 2 hour ride back home on it. It’s like the mama bear bike, it’s just right. It slots in nicely between my dual sport (DR-Z) and my adventure (Africa Twin) bikes. I think first up is a seat and a windscreen so I will be watching the classifieds.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'd recommend mirror extenders, peg lowers (if you're long-legged), Fenda Extenda (protect & keep rad cleaner), and spools for a paddock stand. All are practical items- bling don't get you home.

·
Premium Member
16,219 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Howdy all and greetings from Dirty Jersey. Been toying with the idea of getting a Versys (I like the unique look) for awhile and finally jumped in. Grabbed a bone stock (I need farkles) 08’ 650 with 1800 miles. Gotta say it was a fun 2 hour ride back home on it. It’s like the mama bear bike, it’s just right. It slots in nicely between my dual sport (DR-Z) and my adventure (Africa Twin) bikes. I think first up is a seat and a windscreen so I will be watching the classifieds.
I added a seat concepts seat to my 08 and have been very happy with it.

What about the screen do you want different? I bought a larger then stock screen with a removable defuser thing. I messed around a ton and never could get happy air. I ended up putting the stock screen on upside down. The air now hits mower neck and leaves my head in clean air.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts