Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Versys at FastTrax Sully IA. This is a one horse town, a farming community with not a single traffic light. However they do have a Kawasaki dealer. I think his main business is 4 wheelers and snow mobiles (he also sells CanAm/bombardier ski doo, seadoo) A friend of mine bought a new Versys at the same time, he told me to call and see if he and any because he had purchased a Ski Doo from him a few years ago and was pretty impressed with the personal touch of the owner/dealer. They were the only 2 on the floor but it is a very small dealership. They don't have a web site so its pretty much word of mouth only so I'm giving him a plug. The guy that owns the shop is the one and only salesman and he and his son do all the maintenance work, we're talkin tiny but very personable. For instance when I did my first oil change I went to his shop to buy a few filters and he let me do the oil change in his parking lot, get this, he supplied the tools at no charge and seemed happy to do so. Most dealers would have laughed at me and offered to do it for their normal labor rates. I guess since we bought 2 of them at once he cut us a break $6400.00 OTD of course there was state tax and license fees but no set up, no freight, no nothing just $6400.00

·
Registered
186 Posts
Another Plug

I don't have any affiliation with them but for anyone in the Portland, OR area Taylors Motorcycles in Woodburn, OR has been a great dealership to work with. I got to test ride the bike I was going to buy without any hassles. $6875 OTD total. Ask for Mike, great guy. :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts