Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just got my Versys this week and have been learning worlds about it from this forum. I am extremely happy with this bike, glad I made the right choice after much research.

·
Registered
312 Posts
:welcome: Dross.

I wish you could have made the group ride from Winston today. We had a good time. Hopefully this will be the first of many.

You have a good area to ride out of in Hickory. I used to live there but unfortunately I was not riding during that time. I look forward to riding with you.

Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
:welcome: Dross.

I wish you could have made the group ride from Winston today. We had a good time. Hopefully this will be the first of many.
Let me know anytime and I'll be there. (provided my schedule allows)

Thanks for the welcome guys!
I did 225 miles today on my own covering the following surfaces; four lane highway, two lane highway, back roads, paved mountain roads and gravel forest service roads. I think I may have made an understatement when I said I was extremely happy with my V. I am now !EXTREMELY! happy with this bike. What a beautiful day.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Wow......the new one at Charlotte built by Bruton Smith....they are having thee first race there this weekend for the NHRA "chase". It's supposed to be the best dragstrip ever (4 lane concrete).

I take it you not into racing

Sorry to hijack this thread ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts