Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It hit mid fifties today here in Indiana, so I put in about 75 miles over an, ahem, extended lunch hour.

Along with riding my favorite local twisties and backroads around Lafayette and Battleground I decided to do a tiny bit of exploring. Entering Delphi from Battleground I encountered the Schoenstatt Wayside Shrine. Uhhh... yeah. Here are the photos, draw your own conclusions.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From the same ride

Bridge over the Wabash River between Battleground and SR25 in Lafayette.

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Bikes lookin' real good!
You weren't ridin' on those walkin' paths were you??:stickpoke:
Hope to post some ride pics myself in the very near future, though they are callin' for more snow for tomorrow, up here.:eek::cheers:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, no riding on the walking paths. Believe you me, I don't want to mess with any bad juju from the Schoenstatt Wayside Shrine.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
A man after my own heart. So many times I think about playin hookey to ride. I've done it a few times, but if I did it as much as I wanted, I'd run out of vacation time quick!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, it's even worse when you're self employed - nothin to stop you but an underdeveloped sense of guilt!

·
Registered
232 Posts
If I played hooky from work to ride I wouldn't post it here. My boss owns a V and frequents this site- of course he isn't posting his hooky rides either. That is unless we are both doin' a hooky ride somewhere then I guess that's fair game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts