Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a set of Angels put on the Versys yesterday and all I can say is WOW! Right off the bat the grip and feedback from the tires is amazing. I'm going on a nice road trip today, so I should have more info later.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Please pepper913 give more feedback because the angels are going to replace my strada's on the rear, will happen within the next month.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please pepper913 give more feedback because the angels are going to replace my strada's on the rear, will happen within the next month.
Ok, just got back from a 250 mile ride down to Garden of the Gods in So. Il...all I can say is that these are some GREAT tires! Handling was super, had the wife on back of the bike and the feedback was excellent. Don't hesitate to put a set on your ride, you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Angels

I went hunting for a set of the Angels, but at the time they were brand new and far pricier than several other models. I bought the Michelin Pilot Sports, not a dual compound tire, but oh my do they corner and stick. Love the ride, quiet, and so far with about 3000km no sign of wear.... and about $240 per pair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts