Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://tour.rogerwaters.com/

Going to be AMAZING!! I'm going to go on 7/6 at Yankee Stadium. Dropping like $300 per ticket and taking my mom (I'm 25, she's 63). It's amazing the impact that they have on the different generations. Anyone else planning on going? You should!:D

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
You might have a better time just smoking a joint and listening to thier albums. Seeing Grandfathers on stage might not be all its cracked up to be.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Check out the CBS 60 Minutes site... Just this past Sunday they ran a good story about Roger and his traveling show "The Wall". It was preey interesting.
A bit of worthless trivia... The photograph used for the cover for their "The Division Bell" album was taken mere yards from a house I lived in when stationed in England back in the 1980's.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Check out the CBS 60 Minutes site... Just this past Sunday they ran a good story about Roger and his traveling show "The Wall". It was preey interesting.
A bit of worthless trivia... The photograph used for the cover for their "The Division Bell" album was taken mere yards from a house I lived in when stationed in England back in the 1980's.
"Their" being Pink Floyd's "The Division Bell" album released in 1994, without Roger Waters.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You are going to totally enjoy this show!! We saw in last year at Boston Gardens it was awesome!! It is well worth every penny you will be spending! It is must see for any Pink Floyd fan! If we had not already seen it we would be going.. You will not regret this at all.. Just be preparred to have an awesome time!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts