Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Dare I say, that's exactly the bike I want... Minus the tail bag, plus sidebags...
I took advice from fellow members.. I wanted a passenger backrest and many suggested the topcase & pad. Quite functional and storage to boot! Thought I would take it off for around town rides. It has not come off since I put it on. :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
I can't seem to post my pics anymore. I can on other sites.
Someone helped me just recently with posting pictures. Here is his how-too.

For posting pictures, you can't use the quick post and the file size has to be pretty small. Manage Photos --> Browse --> point the explorer at the photo file --> hit Upload --. Wait for it --> Submit/preview post.

This worked for me.

Frog

·
Registered
508 Posts
Capn Kirk thats one clean bike....love the black by the way. The versys has some bad angles to shoot her from but you got her good side for shore.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I guess the new ones dont have a bad angle! Mine has a couple of angles that make me want to sell it sometimes:-o I really like the new look I had not paid much mind to it but it really looks a lot better IMO.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It looks like I can submit a message with the image "attached." It appears below the text as a thumbnail. How do you embed the image in the text of the message?

My bike is not very clean (in fact, I have never cleaned it), but I hope you can see some of the rainbow behind it.

Paul

Well look at that! I can embed images! Thanks Capn Kirk - or should I just say live long and prosper.

I hope that I do not get a lot of spam from opening a photobucket account.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
How do you embed the image in the text of the message?
Paul
Set up an account such as www.photobucket.com or other free photo sharing sites. Upload your photo there. Copy the link to the image, return here to your post, Click on the Insert Image button on the Message Toolbar, paste the link to the photo stored off site. Thats it!

:goodluck:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts

Well look at that! I can embed images! Thanks Capn Kirk - or should I just say live long and prosper.

I hope that I do not get a lot of spam from opening a photobucket account.
Looking good there Paul. Glad you figured it out! Your quite welcome.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
hope that I do not get a lot of spam from opening a photobucket account.

By the way - I see no way to delete an attachment now that I have learned to embed images (so there it remains below).
No need to open an account to host photos on http://imageshack.us/ and www.fotki.com, amongst others...

To delete attachment, edit your post, go back in "Manage Attachments", and click on "Remove" by your "Current Attachments (... KB)".

Great angled photos, by the way. :thumb:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks invader. I had to click "Go Advanced" after clicking "Edit" and then could manage the attachments.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts