Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for just stock, bare, off the showroom floor bikes to check out. I see alot of you run saddle bags, and they are big and bulky and subtract from the bike in a picture. Since I wont be running any bags I was hoping I could get everyone to post a picture, (or ten) of your bikes with out the bags!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Here's mine before I farkled it.

and

and you're right there is something good looking about it without all the extras.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Before you farkled it or got rid of that blue stripe on the front tire!!! It doesn't look like you have even hit a bug yet!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Before you farkled it or got rid of that blue stripe on the front tire!!! It doesn't look like you have even hit a bug yet!
You're right, it was the maiden voyage, first trip after I left the shop. Put a 100km on it that day. Nice and slow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice pic...where are all the mountains?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Honestly, I love the look without all the excess bags etc. To each his own I guess. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery and I can't even get the bike out of the shed for a picture or two... :(. I have modified mine with some custom vinyls, tidy tail, LED signals and lighting for the night rides, and the Arrow can. I'm waiting on my new rear tire and rear tire hugger, plan to post pics when I get back enough strength to get it out of the shed. Will post a pic or two shortly. Have taken the bike out a few times to Bike Nights at the restaurant parking lot, and it's hilarious how almost everyone walks past the modded Harleys, Victory's and Ducaties but stop to take a pic of my bike....the cheapest by far of the bunch and in my opinion, the sexyiest. I would love to have 2 V's, one for touring with all the farkle, one stripped down for running with the sport bike crowd.....

·
Premium Member
16,106 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
It wouldn't be a good forum unless you included a 2010...

Here's mine. Unfortunately can't brandish it with bags... difficult when there isn't a frame built to hold them yet. I have been told they should be available by the beginning of May. I wish the 2010 also came in silver or red. The black is just so dang hard to see at night. But I must admit, I love the fact that I may not see another 2010 in my area.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts