Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am familiar with the two pics Kaw has on the accessories pages on the web site. I'm just looking for a few different views of the case actually installed. I'm so torn... practicality versus the looks. (I know, I know... )

Done some Google image searches that mostly give me the GIVIs, and started looking through pics here but it was feeling a mite tedious.

Hope everyone's enjoying summer so far and getting some great ride time in. Looking to head out tonight with my wife and do some more north-central PA two lanes!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
as i recall reading some where that the factory cases are givi just retagged/badged

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i recall reading some where that the factory cases are givi just retagged/badged
Interesting. I'll have to do some research today... I can certainly find a bunch of pics of the Givis installed, from different angles. Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am familiar with the two pics Kaw has on the accessories pages on the web site. I'm just looking for a few different views of the case actually installed. I'm so torn... practicality versus the looks. (I know, I know... )

Done some Google image searches that mostly give me the GIVIs, and started looking through pics here but it was feeling a mite tedious.

Hope everyone's enjoying summer so far and getting some great ride time in. Looking to head out tonight with my wife and do some more north-central PA two lanes!
I can email you some pictures of my topcase installed. I did not get it from a dealership but ordered it from amazon as well as matching panel. What is your email. I will walk out in a bit from work and snap some photos for you. I always struggle resizing for this website. Mine is on a 2013.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts