Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 2009 Versys 650, 22,000 miles, and it's in pretty decent shape. I'll be running it by my mechanic to check it out, but what I'm confident on checking looks reasonable. It passed inspection, and the ride home was pretty nice! (About 50 miles, mostly on Route 2 in Massachusetts, for anyone who knows it.). Sadly, insomnia got to me over the weekend, and I was way too tired to ride safely.

It came from an auto dealer who apparently knew next to nothing about motorcycles, and I'm still figuring out what's original and what isn't. I know it's got a Givi windscreen and Monokey luggage, the mirrors are on extensions, and it's got a charging lead and what I'm pretty sure is a heated gear lead directly attached to the battery. There's also a set of Puig spool sliders in back, and an SW-Motech engine guard installed.

I'm planning to add a center stand, and I've already moved my RAM phone mount off my old bike (an '82 Honda CM450C), but that's about all that's left right now. I expect I'll want to add a USB port to the dash at some point, but that won't be this year, I don't think.

But I'm pretty pleased, and looking forward to more riding!

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Kawasaki Versys-x 300; 14/46 sprockets (stock);
669 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts