Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm over here in Surprise with my barely broke in Blue '09 Versys. Wow what a neat bike! We are headed back to Oregon in about 1 1/2 weeks and am looking to make one more good ride.

I'm growing tired of riding with SLOW Hardley riders from Happy Trails... I ride solo and have been retired for 12 years now. PHX is a great place to spend the winter.

So are you up for a ride this coming WED. to BAGDAD? I rode up there two weeks ago and want to do it again as the temps. are forecast to be back up into mid 70s up there on WED. :goodidea:

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Dave Riker
541-379-7860 :interesting:
'09 Versys is my 27th bike.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi, I'm over here in Surprise with my barely broke in Blue '09 Versys. Wow what a neat bike! We are headed back to Oregon in about 1 1/2 weeks and am looking to make one more good ride.

I'm growing tired of riding with SLOW Hardley riders from Happy Trails... I ride solo and have been retired for 12 years now. PHX is a great place to spend the winter.

So are you up for a ride this coming WED. to BAGDAD? I rode up there two weeks ago and want to do it again as the temps. are forecast to be back up into mid 70s up there on WED. :goodidea:

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Dave Riker
541-379-7860 :interesting:
'09 Versys is my 27th bike.
Is it paved the whole way ? One way that's 170 miles for me. I might be game. If you are flexible, Tuesday might be better for me. Lemme know :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Is it paved the whole way ? One way that's 170 miles for me. I might be game. If you are flexible, Tuesday might be better for me. Lemme know :)
There are two paved routes to Bagdad:

One via US93 through Wickenburg, straight and boring.....

The other involves turning north on 89 past Wickenburg towards Yarnell\Peeples Valley, then turning west at Kirkland Junction towards Hillside and on to Bagdad. Much more fun and entertaining and the route I'd choose!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Okay... Let's ride Tues.

John's post for the route... The other involves turning north on 89 past Wickenburg towards Yarnell\Peeples Valley, then turning west at Kirkland Junction towards Hillside and on to Bagdad. Much more fun and entertaining and the route I'd choose! I agree that is a great ride and we can do lunch at Bagdad.

Give me a call at: cell..541-379-7860 and we can set up
a time and meeting place.

Should be a great day for a ride.
Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts