Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Love the helmet. Although this shows me that when I get a hugger, I'll paint it flat black, or at least satin finish. Other than that...sweet lookin' sled.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looking good. Is the helmet really carbonfiber or just designed that way? Must be really light if it is. Hows it handle the wind?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's actually carbon fiber. It feels fantastic. After wearing a Fulmer Modular helmet, which has been sent back to the company for inspection due to the locking posts breaking, this one feels 10 lbs lighter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
WHere to buy

Can you tell us where you got the fender extender and the hugger? I pick up my Versys next week and I am looking to add those. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you tell us where you got the fender extender and the hugger? I pick up my Versys next week and I am looking to add those. Thanks.
Fender extender and hugger were Pyramid. I can't remember where I got them from. I googled Pyramid and bought them from a place in Nevada. Sickmoto I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.