Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been digging through old photos lately so thought you may like to post pic's of your kids riding motorbikes.

My two boys are now 20 and 17.5.

These are not our bikes but helped convince us to get my wife a TS 125 not that long after this.
My oldest Malachi going for it and yes neither boy had gloves.

Now the younger boy Jayden could not even reach the ground so I was sitting on the back with him as well as running beside him but he did all right taking me on the back.

Then we let Jayden loose, yehaa

Had to laugh at this one as you look at the young one Jay he is all focus and older brother is keeping one eye on the little fellow, those were some good days to be a Dad.

Add some of your kids photos to the thread you fine bunch of Versites.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Here's a few of my boys back in the 80's. Oldest was 15 and the other was 8 I think. These were taken at Motorcycle World in deep east Texas. I don't know if it's even there any more but we had some great a lot of great times and the pictures bring back memories. The oldest boy was on a Honda 350 and the youngest was on a YZ80.

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
This is all I have of a kid on a bike. My two girls keep away form bike, not they dont like but for safety reason I keep them away, maybe one day will teach them to ride. This is my buddy's little girl-Feeding time on the bike.

:cheers:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's a few of my boys back in the 80's. Oldest was 15 and the other was 8 I think. These were taken at Motorcycle World in deep east Texas. I don't know if it's even there any more but we had some great a lot of great times and the pictures bring back memories. The oldest boy was on a Honda 350 and the youngest was on a YZ80.
Actually... I was 10 and my brother was 17. :)

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Thats Honey Lake just north of Reno Nevada on hwy 395. The last time my son and I went there we raced together I took 1st and my son 3rd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts