·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Quick ride to Newcombs Ranch on Angeles Crest Highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never been out there. Going to take a ride out there this Tuesday from Orange County. Looks like about a 76 mile ride to Newcomb's Ranch. Thinking about continuing from there to Wrightwood to the 138 and back to Orange County via 15/91. Should be a good ride.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Never been out there. Going to take a ride out there this Tuesday from Orange County. Looks like about a 76 mile ride to Newcomb's Ranch. Thinking about continuing from there to Wrightwood to the 138 and back to Orange County via 15/91. Should be a good ride.

I was thinking about going tuesday also. If you want to meet up just holler. I always top off the tank at Jays Shell Station at LaCanada/Flintridge and leave there at 9am to catch breakfast at the grizzly cafe...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I was thinking about going tuesday also. If you want to meet up just holler. I always top off the tank at Jays Shell Station at LaCanada/Flintridge and leave there at 9am to catch breakfast at the grizzly cafe...
I will, I'll confirm it with you by Monday.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You might want to make sure that ACH is open all the way to Wrightwood from La Canada. They close it during winter around 10 miles past Newcombs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
You might want to make sure that ACH is open all the way to Wrightwood from La Canada. They close it during winter around 10 miles past Newcombs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If ACH is closed i know a backway from Angeles Forest Rd.:grin2::grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts