Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe you just got back from the summer trip you’d been planning all winter. Or perhaps you’re just coming off the high of a weekend ride that went better than expected. Either way, if you have pictures, you may want to consider submitting them to the current AltRider Photo Challenge, Two’s Company.

For this challenge, we’re looking for pictures showing what happens when you and a buddy (or two) get together to ride. Sometimes that extra person makes all the difference.

You can also check out the winning pictures of previous challenges, as well as the stories behind them. Great opportunity to get inspired, both for your next ride and for your next photo.

From Mark Cates.

From GS-Trekker.

From VegasVal.

The current AltRider Photo Challenge ends September 30.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's a few from a recent 1000 mile - 3 day loop through Canada. Crossed the border at Int. Falls, MN/ Fort Frances, Ont and went east and north to Lake Nipigon, then back south through Thunder Bay, Ont and back to Duluth, MN. Great trip...just wish we could have gone for longer and put on more miles!:thumb: Along with my Versys, we had a Wee-Strom, a V-Strom and an ST1300.

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great photos at those challenges.
Submitted a few, hope they get on the listings so people get to know a bit more on this little corner of the world (Portugal)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Tried to get my photo on your site but it wont work. I have to resize it! what a pain in the aaaa... Here it is!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts