Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've got a giant honkin cell phone... the Samsung Galaxy Note II. I'm looking for a case and mount to go on my V. I like the RAM mount that weljo linked where it attaches to my rox riser bolts, but haven't a clue what would be a good case/mounting option for this huge phone.

The RAM mounts I've seen for this phone are not waterproof. I don't necessarily need waterproof, but I would like some water resistance.

Anyone have some recommendations?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
Have you checked out otterbox?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry.. I should have been more specific. Looking for case/mount for putting it on my V. I currently have the phone itself in an Otterbox Commuter.

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
It doesn't have the case but i like the mount....

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Otterbox Defender series is what I use for my setup. This pic is the Droid X2 in its otterbox, but I currently have the same setup for my Galaxy S3. The belt clip thing the defender comes with is creatively drilled and ziptied for a clean install.

Could you possibly get me a pic of the phone off of the holder to show the creativity?

Thank you.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well if we are just talking ideas.... I'm going to machine an aluminum bracket and case for my garmin :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts