Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It looked more like an incompetent rider that got lucky to me.
Exactly. He sa the car on the left put its brakes on, and rather than wonder why, accelerated around it, only to almost rear end another car at a red light.

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I think he got lucky getting out of a situation that he put himself into. He was quite skillful to be able to split the lane, run the deep yellow light while avoiding the left turning minivan and exiting the whole series with a wheelie. He's the kind of rider that gives us all a bad reputation. What a tool, I bet he feels like all the other road users were the ones at fault here. I guess you all can tell that I think he is a self-entitled prick and a danger to everyone on the road:mad:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Impressive avoidance. I believe I would have still been behind the black car and not tried to pass up the right. I would then have stopped at the light and no drama.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Impressive avoidance. I believe I would have still been behind the black car and not tried to pass up the right. I would then have stopped at the light and no drama.
"No Drama". Many years ago I had a defensive driving instructor tell me the sign of a good driver (rider) is "no drama". If you can't remember anything that happened on a trip, you are doing it right.
Watch out for those who are always saying, "I had a close call" because that means they have a bad habit(s) that they continue doing and/or they haven't identified yet.
When this guy got to his destination I bet the first thing out of his mouth was "I had a close call" followed shortly by "If it weren't for my skill I would be dead".
This is probably not the first or last time this has happened to him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts